Decades Of Legal Accomplishment In Northern California
Founded in 1955, our firm has long been a community fixture in Lafayette. The attorneys and staff at Pedder, Hesseltine, Walker & Toth, LLP, are deeply committed to the area and the well-being of people who need our services.
We value our reputation among other lawyers and people in virtually all sectors of Northern California life and business. This has led us to receive many referrals from those we have served before, often crossing generations, but we also always enjoy meeting and helping new clients.
Learn more about our attorneys by visiting the links below:
Our legal team includes long-standing members of major legal associations, a former college professor, a former deputy district attorney and a director of a nonprofit organization — and all of our lawyers frequently offer their services on a pro bono basis to those in need.
We Keep Your Goals And Best Interests In View
Collectively, our four attorneys bring over 120 years of experience to our firm’s areas of practice.
- Estate litigation: Let us resolve your most challenging estate disputes, so you can focus on the grieving process.
- Estate planning and administration: Build and execute an estate plan that keeps your assets and your family secure.
- Elder law: Prepare for the long-term care and well-being of you and your loved ones.
- Criminal defense: When you are accused of criminal charges, we give it everything we have to reduce or eliminate the charges against you.
- Family law: Divorce can be one of the most challenging times of your life. We are here to stand up for your best interests.
- Juvenile and administrative law: When your professional license or your child’s future is at stake, you need a reliable advocate by your side.
We assist people of all backgrounds and walks of life, and we are prepared to call on interpreters if you communicate best in Spanish or another language. For a consultation to discuss the legal issue you face, please call our office at 925-297-6179 or toll free at 888-355-4093, or you can reach out online to make an appointment.
Our attorneys often litigate will and estate contests on a contingency fee basis. In these cases, you don’t pay us a dime unless we secure you compensation.
Our law offices are easy to locate, just off Highway 24 in Lafayette. We maintain a friendly, comfortable atmosphere where you can park free and walk right in, confident that you will be listened to, respected and well taken care of.