Results-Oriented Legal Representation and Estate Planning
The offices of Pedder, Hesseltine, Walker & Toth, LLP opened in 1955 and is a place where many positive things happen for people dealing with a range of legal challenges. Our track record in specific legal areas and insight across a broad range of the law make us a trusted resource for those seeking solid counsel and advocacy.
To discuss your needs and the specifics of your case, contact us today. We offer a free 30 minute consultation.
Clear, Proven Strengths in Any Estate Litigation (usually involving Will and Trust Contest), Estate Planning and Probate
Our Lafayette, California, law firm is highly regarded for our work in estate law, civil litigation and three of our four attorneys make this complex area a focus of their work. We are proven planners, skilled negotiators and trial lawyers who have obtained positive outcomes in cases with millions of dollars at stake.
We understand the intricacies of wills, various types of trusts, powers of attorney and other estate documents. This means you can turn to us with confidence when your concerns involve:
- Virtually any type of potential estate litigation — whether arising from suspected financial abuse of an elder, allegations against you as an administrator or trustee or other situations
- A will or trust contest based on issues such as questions of competence or possible undue influence
- Your need for estate planning to document your wishes, protect your assets and prevent disputes between those you will someday leave behind
- Probate or trust administration
- Setting up or challenging a conservatorship
Decades of Experience in Criminal Defense, Family Law and Other Key Areas
For decades, we have also been a "go-to" law firm in our area for people who need:
- Defense against DUI or other criminal charges, including all aspects of criminal defense in state and federal courts
- Representation at DMV hearings
- Counsel for divorce or other family law matters
- Representation in a matter of juvenile law or an administrative hearing on school issues or a regulatory/licensing issue
In all these situations, we strive to help you make sound decisions and achieve a favorable result. You can turn to us for the benefit of 120 years of collective experience in the practice of law, and for an honest, caring assessment of what we may be able to accomplish for you.